Our great concern is the compliance with data security and data protection regulations according to EU-DSGVO and DSAnpUG-EU. We would like to inform you below about the processing and use of your data.
F+U Rhein-Main-Neckar gGmbH and F+U Unternehmensgruppe gGmbH process and use your data exclusively within the framework of the statutory regulations.
1. Name and contact details of the controller and the company data protection officer.
F+U Rhein-Main-Neckar gGmbH
Kurfürsten-Anlage 64 - 68
Phone: +49 6221 7050-0
Fax: +49 6221 7050-350
Registered office of the company: Heidelberg
Managing Directors: Hans-Dieter Sauer, Oliver Sauer, Ralph Sauer
F+U Unternehmensgruppe gGmbH
Kurfürsten-Anlage 64 - 68
Phone: +49 6221 7050-0
Fax: +49 6221 7050-350
Registered office of the company: Heidelberg
Managing Directors: Hans-Dieter Sauer, Oliver Sauer, Ralph Sauer, Dr. Anne Kathrin Adam
Data Protection Officer:
F+U Rhein-Main-Neckar gGmbH
Phone: +49 6151 8719-33
Fax: +49 6151 8719-79
2. Collection and storage of personal data and the nature and purpose of their use.
The use of our website is generally possible without providing personal data.
Every access to our homepage and every retrieval of a file stored on the homepage is logged. The storage serves internal system-related and statistical purposes.
- Name of the retrieved file,
- date and time of the retrieval,
- amount of data transferred,
- Message about successful retrieval,
- Web browser and requesting domain,
- IP addresses of the requesting systems,
- browser used, operating systems and your access provider.
The above data is processed by us for the following purposes and stored until automatic deletion:
- Ensuring a smooth connection setup and comfortable use of the website.
- Evaluation of system security and stability.
- For further administrative purposes.
The legal basis for the data processing is Art. 6 para.1 p.1 lit. f DSGVO. Our legitimate interest follows from the purposes for data collection listed above.
In no case do we use this data to draw conclusions about your person.
When registering for our newsletter
If you have expressly consented in accordance with Art. 6 para.1 p.1 lit. a DSGVO, we will use your e-mail address to send you our newsletter on a regular basis. To receive the newsletter, it is sufficient to provide an e-mail address, the desired language and your first and last name.
You can unsubscribe at any time, for example via a link at the end of each newsletter. Alternatively, you are welcome to send your unsubscribe request at any time by e-mail to email@example.com .
If you have questions about our offers, we offer you the possibility to contact us via forms provided on our websites.
In doing so, it is necessary to provide your e-mail address and name so that we know from whom the inquiry originates and in order to be able to answer it. This information is always provided on a voluntary basis and will not be passed on to third parties without your express consent.
Further personal data is only collected if you provide this information voluntarily.
Data processing for the purpose of contacting us is carried out in accordance with Art. 6 para.1 p.1 lit. a DSGVO on the basis of your voluntarily given consent.
The personal data collected by us for the use of the contact form will be deleted after final completion of your request.
The purpose of the data processing is to respond to your inquiry about our educational offers listed on the websites or your application or registration.
On our websites, we provide you with online application options for our Heidelberg Private School Center, our technical school centers, and our international study and vocational academies iba and isba.
To do this, you must first register via an application portal. In doing so, you will be asked to provide the following data:
- first name,
- last name,
- e-mail address,
- Password repetition.
After successful completion of the application, you will receive a confirmation link to the e-mail address you provided to verify your information.
If you wish to use the online application option, we will process the data you provide there such as:
- School type/study type data
- Contact information (email, phone, etc.)
- Date and place of birth
- Driver's license and vehicle
- Address and country
- School graduation
- Graduation date and grade
- School name and location
- Language skills
- If applicable, further information on education/studies (name, degree, date, etc.)
- Information on internships
- Curriculum vitae
- If applicable, other documents (references, police clearance certificate, health certificate, letter of motivation, etc.). Certificate of good conduct, health certificate, letter of motivation, etc.)
The data processing for the purpose of online application with us is carried out in accordance with Art. 6 para.1 p.1 lit. a DSGVO on the basis of your voluntarily given consent.
The personal data collected by us for the use of the online application can be deleted by you yourself at any time in the applicant portal or will be deleted no later than 24 months after the last receipt of the information provided by you, unless this results in a contractual relationship.
The personal data we collect from applications for the dual course of study at a technical college + university will be deleted no later than 36 months after the last receipt of the information you provided, unless this results in a contractual relationship.
The purpose of the data processing is to record your online application, to check your eligibility for admission to the study program, if applicable, and to provide you with information about our educational offers listed on the websites.
Facebook fan pages
The use of our fan page on Facebook is linked to the creation or existence of a Facebook account.
This requires the specification of:
- First name, last name,
- e-mail address or mobile phone number,
- Date of birth
Further personal information, whether in public or private mode, is to be made by you in the settings of your account.
Facebook and F+U Rhein-Main-Neckar gGmbH are jointly responsible for the processing of personal data.
According to this supplement, we are obliged to forward all user inquiries or contacts from the supervisory authorities directly to Facebook by means of a form in order to obtain a joint clarification.
Data processing by F+U Rhein-Main-Neckar gGmbH is carried out in accordance with Art. 6 para.1 sentence 1 lit. a DSGVO on the basis of your voluntarily given consent as well as in accordance with Art. 6 para.1 sentence 1 lit. f DSGVO. Our legitimate interest follows from the purposes for data collection listed there.
The purpose of the data processing is to provide information and advice on our listed school and educational offers.
We would like to point out that data transmission on the Internet (e.g. communication by e-mail) can have security gaps. Complete protection of data against access by third parties is not possible.
The use of contact data published within the framework of the imprint obligation by third parties for the purpose of sending unsolicited advertising and information materials is hereby expressly prohibited. The operators of the pages expressly reserve the right to take legal action in the event of the unsolicited sending of advertising information, such as spam e-mails.
The website contains links to other websites, which are subject to the liability of the respective site operators. At the time of linking, no legal violations were apparent.
3. Transfer of data
We do not transfer your personal data to third parties for purposes other than those listed below. We only pass on your personal data to third parties if:
- you have given your express consent to this in accordance with Art. 6 Para.1 S.1 lit. a DSGVO (e.g. forwarding to potential practice partners in the case of practice-integrated training for educators and curative education nurses),
- your eligibility for a course of study or training needs to be checked (e.g. by our cooperation partner International University of Applied Sciences gGmbH),
- you want to study at one of our companies of the F+U Unternehmensgruppe gGmbH (e.g. International University of Cooperative Education of the F+U Unternehmensgruppe gGmbH, SBA gGmbH - Internationale Studien- und Berufsakademie Freiburg) or you are aiming for an apprenticeship or further education,
- the disclosure is necessary for the assertion, exercise or defense of legal claims pursuant to Art. 6 (1) sentence 1 lit. f DSGVO and there is no reason to assume that you have a predominantly legitimate interest in the non-disclosure of your data,
- in the event that there is a legal obligation for the disclosure pursuant to Art. 6 (1) sentence 1 lit. c DSGVO, or
- this is legally permissible and necessary for the processing of contractual relationships with you according to Art. 6 para.1 p.1 lit. b DSGVO.
- A transfer of your data to third countries is not planned.
In addition, we also use temporary cookies to optimize user-friendliness. These cookies are stored on your terminal device for a certain fixed period of time. If you visit our pages again to use our services, it is automatically recognized that you have already been with us and which entries and settings you have made so that you do not have to enter them again.
The data processed by cookies is necessary for the aforementioned purposes to protect our legitimate interests as well as 3. according to Art. 6 para.1 p.1 lit. f DSGVO.
Most browsers accept cookies automatically. However, you can configure your browser so that no cookies are stored on your computer or a notice always appears before a new cookie is created. However, the complete deactivation of cookies may mean that you cannot use all the functions of our website.
5. Analysis services
The tracking measures listed below and used by us are carried out on the basis of Art. 6 para.1 p.1 lit. f DSGVO. With the tracking measures used, we want to ensure a needs-based design and continuous optimization of our websites. On the other hand, we use the tracking measures to statistically record the use of our websites and evaluate it for the purpose of optimizing our offer for you. These interests are to be regarded as legitimate within the meaning of the aforementioned provision.
The respective data processing purposes and data categories can be found in the corresponding tracking tool.
Use of Google Analytics/Remarketing and Google Adwords
This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. ("Google"). Google Analytics uses "cookies", which are text files placed on your computer, to help the website analyze how users use the site. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website is usually transmitted to a Google server in the USA and stored there. In the event that IP anonymization is activated on this website, however, your IP address will be truncated beforehand by Google within member states of the European Union or in other contracting states to the Agreement on the European Economic Area.
Only in exceptional cases will the data of the full IP address be transmitted to a Google server in the USA and shortened there. On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will use this information for the purpose of evaluating your use of the website, compiling reports on website activity and providing other services relating to website activity and internet usage to the website operator. The IP address transmitted by your browser as part of Google Analytics will not be merged with other data from Google.
Alternatively, you can click here to disable Google Analytics.
Our pages use retargeting technologies from Google. The provider is Google Inc. 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway Mountain View, CA 94043, USA.
This makes it possible to target visitors to our websites with personalized, interest-based advertising. The advertising is displayed using a cookie-based analysis of previous usage and surfing behavior. To the best of our knowledge, no personal data is stored in the process. A cookie is stored for this purpose in order to collect anonymized data about the interests of users and thus to customize advertising to this information. These cookies are small text files that are stored on your computer or mobile device.
Further information and the data protection provisions can be found in Google's data protection declaration at http://www.google.com/policies/technologies/ads/
This website uses the online advertising program "Google AdWords" and as part of it the conversion tracking. The cookie for conversion tracking is set when a user clicks on an ad placed by Google. These cookies lose their validity after 30 days and are not used for personal identification. If the user visits certain pages of this website and the cookie has not yet expired, we and Google can recognize that the user clicked on the ad and was redirected to this page. Each Google AdWords customer receives a different cookie. Cookies can therefore not be tracked across AdWords customers' websites.
The information obtained using the conversion cookie is used to create conversion statistics for AdWords customers who have opted for conversion tracking. Customers learn the total number of users who clicked on their ad and were redirected to a page tagged with a conversion tracking tag. However, they do not receive information that personally identifies users. Users who do not wish to participate in the tracking can easily deactivate the Google conversion tracking cookie via their internet browser under user settings. These users will not be included in the conversion tracking statistics.
Use of Hotjar
This website uses the web analytics service Hotjar provided by Hotjar Ltd.
Hotjar Ltd is a European company based in Malta (Hotjar Ltd, Level 2, St Julians Business Centre, 3, Elia Zammit Street, St Julians STJ 1000, Malta).
With this tool, movements on the websites on which Hotjar is used can be tracked (so-called heat maps). This makes it possible to see how far you scroll and which buttons you click and how often. Furthermore, with the help of the tool it is also possible to obtain feedback directly from the users of the website. In this way, we obtain valuable information to make our websites even faster and more customer-friendly.
When you visit our websites, we can only register which buttons you click and how far you scroll. Areas of the websites in which personal data of you or third parties are displayed are automatically hidden by Hotjar and are therefore not traceable at any time.
Hotjar offers you the option of using a "Do Not Track header" to prevent the use of the Hotjar tool so that no data is recorded about your visit to the respective websites. This is a setting that all common browsers support in current versions. To do this, your browser sends a request to Hotjar with the instruction to deactivate the tracking of the respective user. If you use sipgate websites with different browsers/computers, you must set up the "Do Not Track header" separately for each of these browsers or platforms.
For detailed instructions with information about your browser, see: https://www.hotjar.com/opt-out
For more information about Hotjar Ltd. and about the Hotjar tool, please visit: https://www.hotjar.com
6. Data subject rights
You have the right to:
- in accordance with Art. 15 DSGVO to request information about your personal data processed by us. In particular, you can request information about the processing purposes, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data has been or will be disclosed, the planned storage period, the existence of a right to rectification, erasure, restriction of processing or objection, the existence of a right of complaint, the origin of your data if it has not been collected by us, as well as the existence of automated decision-making including profiling and, if applicable, meaningful information about its details;
- in accordance with Art. 16 DSGVO to demand the correction of inaccurate or incomplete personal data stored by us without undue delay;
- pursuant to Art. 17 DSGVO request the erasure of your personal data stored by us, unless the processing is necessary for the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information, for compliance with a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or for the assertion, exercise or defense of legal claims;
- to request the restriction of the processing of your personal data in accordance with Art. 18 DSGVO, insofar as the accuracy of the data is disputed by you, the processing is unlawful, but you object to its erasure and we no longer require the data, but you need it for the assertion, exercise or defense of legal claims or you have objected to the processing in accordance with Art. 21 DSGVO;
- in accordance with Art. 20 DSGVO to receive your personal data that you have provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request the transfer to another controller;
- in accordance with Art. 7 (3) DSGVO, to revoke your consent once given to us at any time. This has the consequence that we may no longer continue the data processing based on this consent for the future; and
- complain to a supervisory authority in accordance with Art. 77 DSGVO. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence or workplace or our company headquarters for this purpose.
7. Right of objection
Insofar as your personal data is processed on the basis of legitimate interests pursuant to Article 6 (1) sentence 1 lit. f DSGVO, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data pursuant to Article 21 DSGVO, insofar as there are grounds for doing so that arise from your particular situation or the objection is directed against direct advertising. In the latter case, you have a general right of objection, which will be implemented by us without any indication of a specific situation.
If you wish to exercise your right of revocation or objection, an e-mail to the data protection officer is sufficient: firstname.lastname@example.org.
8. Data security
Within your website visits, we use the widespread SSL procedure in connection with the highest encryption level supported by your browser. As a rule, this is a 256 bit encryption. If your browser does not support this, we use 128 bit V3 technology instead. You can tell whether an individual page of our website is transmitted in encrypted form by the closed display of the key or lock symbol in the status bar of your browser.
We also use appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect your data against accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or complete loss, destruction or against unauthorized access by third parties. Our security measures are continuously improved in line with technological developments.
This data protection declaration is currently valid and has the status July 2020.
Due to the further development of our websites and offers on them or due to changed legal or official requirements, it may become necessary to adapt this data protection declaration. You can access and print out the current data protection declaration on our website at any time.